Part of the Gender and Digital Health Webinar Series
Gender-ness of IT systems and data digitisation on health systems inequities
Improving gender statistics with big data
Gender biases and human rights implications of big data analyses
The ‘Big data and AI for gender equity in health’ is part of the Gender and Digital Health Webinar Series.
Watch the webinarWatch the webinar
About the event
What is it about?
The Gender and Digital Health Webinar Series is a platform to foster new partnerships and co-create knowledge on the gendered dimensions of digital technologies for health, with a focus on the translation of evidence to policy and practice-based learning in low and middle-income countries.
Who is part of it?
- Claudia Lopes, Research Fellow, UNU-IIGH
- Amnesty LeFevre, AP, University of Cape Town
- Diva Dahar, Senior Program Officer Gender Equality team, Gates Foundation
- Anita Raj, Director Center on GEH, UC San Diego
- Franz F Wong, Senior Gender Integration Specialist, Stanford Global Center for Gender Equality
- Jonathan Jackson, Co-Founder and CEO of Dimagi
- Neha Kumar, AP, Sam Nunn School of International Affairs and School of Interactive Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Mamello Thinyane, Principal Research Fellow, UNU Institute in Macau