The session brings together representatives from government, UN agencies, civil society organisations, and researchers in both the SRHR and climate change arena to share transferable lessons to advance gender equality through efforts to mitigate and respond to the impacts of climate change.
- Dr Anju Malhotra, Visiting Fellow, United Nations University International Institute for Global Health
- Dr Johanna Riha, Research Fellow, United Nations University International Institute for Global Health
- Ybhg Tan Sri Dr Jemilah Mahmood, Professor and Director, Sunway Centre for Planetary Health, member of the Government of Malaysia’s Climate Action Council
- Mr Rajib Ghosal, Regional Senior Technical Advisor, Climate Change, Asia-Pacific, Save the Children International
- Ms Sivananthi Thanenthiran, Executive Director of the Asian-Pacific Resource & Research Centre for Women
- Dr Eric Zusman, Senior policy researcher/area leader, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies
- Professor Pascale Allotey, Director, United Nations University International Institute for Global Health